Chaos everywhere
GOING TO SEE IT! want to atleast when it comes out
I like this trailer
eheheh i liked the first but i dunno if i'll watch the 2 xD
The second is always... Meh!
wow i guess I should've expected a sequel. It better not be in 3D though, that crap is over-hyped.
this seems like something to see
very nice
Cars 2? wowowowwo, thanks for letting me know
could be good
I wonder when this will be released?
Ahaha fun. I'll take my cousins to go see it so I don't look like a creep seeing Cars 2.
i guess I should see the first one
meh, i didn't like the first one.
GOING TO SEE IT! want to atleast when it comes out
ReplyDeleteI like this trailer
ReplyDeleteeheheh i liked the first but i dunno if i'll watch the 2 xD
ReplyDeleteThe second is always... Meh!
ReplyDeletewow i guess I should've expected a sequel. It better not be in 3D though, that crap is over-hyped.
ReplyDeletethis seems like something to see
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDeleteCars 2? wowowowwo, thanks for letting me know
ReplyDeletecould be good
ReplyDeleteI wonder when this will be released?
ReplyDeleteAhaha fun. I'll take my cousins to go see it so I don't look like a creep seeing Cars 2.
ReplyDeletei guess I should see the first one
ReplyDeletemeh, i didn't like the first one.
ReplyDelete