Chaos everywhere
Ouch man looked painful
:O
nice!
:) I lol'd
yeah cool! :D
LOL I love that!
russia wins again
Whiplash ahoy!
hehe nice video
haha oooo silly Russian's :)
Drunk pretty much goes without saying when talking about the Russians
This is great!
OUCH! That's gotta hurt! Great video nonetheless.
I saw some shit like this on Tosh.0. Not funny if it's you on the airbag!
dem Russians
say this on RWJ's channel on youtube haha, was epic the first time, he's like "hmmm, wait what..?" BANG!
WOW that was crazy!
such good friends
-.- he could have broken his friggin' back!
u could devote a whole channel of just drunk, Russian antics and never run out of programming
Ouch man looked painful
ReplyDelete:O
ReplyDeletenice!
ReplyDelete:) I lol'd
ReplyDeleteyeah cool! :D
ReplyDeleteLOL I love that!
ReplyDeleterussia wins again
ReplyDeleteWhiplash ahoy!
ReplyDeletehehe nice video
ReplyDeletehaha oooo silly Russian's :)
ReplyDeleteDrunk pretty much goes without saying when talking about the Russians
ReplyDeleteThis is great!
ReplyDeleteOUCH! That's gotta hurt! Great video nonetheless.
ReplyDeleteI saw some shit like this on Tosh.0. Not funny if it's you on the airbag!
ReplyDeletedem Russians
ReplyDeletesay this on RWJ's channel on youtube haha, was epic the first time, he's like "hmmm, wait what..?" BANG!
ReplyDeleteWOW that was crazy!
ReplyDeletesuch good friends
ReplyDelete-.- he could have broken his friggin' back!
ReplyDeleteu could devote a whole channel of just drunk, Russian antics and never run out of programming
ReplyDelete