Chaos everywhere
i've slept on the bus before, no biggy - I live in a smallish area and i used to be youngish when I did it, so meh =p
HAHA that was really funny!wonder what he was listening to...
HAHAHAHA, thats so funny
Much love <3
oh my god that is so funny. made my day.
Hahaha. I've been there before. Sometimes you really just have to sleep.
I CAN NOT sleep on a subway.
It happens
lol he fell over
HAHA hilarious no hes not a loser hehe
OW. Funny thing is he probably went back to sleep right after that.
Great post!looking forward to reading the next one
Eh.. it happens :P lol
I'M BACK YAY!Supp Bro :D Cool post bro!
lol bro funny post sup yo
If its really late + tired as hell = hard to stay awake.
Glad I popped by, any more? =]
HAHA BANG!I wouldnt be able to keep myself from laughing! :D
hahaah oh wow
i've slept on the bus before, no biggy - I live in a smallish area and i used to be youngish when I did it, so meh =p
ReplyDeleteHAHA that was really funny!
ReplyDeletewonder what he was listening to...
HAHAHAHA, thats so funny
ReplyDeleteMuch love <3
ReplyDeleteoh my god that is so funny. made my day.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. I've been there before. Sometimes you really just have to sleep.
ReplyDeleteI CAN NOT sleep on a subway.
ReplyDeleteIt happens
ReplyDeletelol he fell over
ReplyDeleteHAHA hilarious no hes not a loser hehe
ReplyDeleteOW. Funny thing is he probably went back to sleep right after that.
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
ReplyDeletelooking forward to reading the next one
Eh.. it happens :P lol
ReplyDeleteI'M BACK YAY!
ReplyDeleteSupp Bro :D
Cool post bro!
lol bro funny post
ReplyDeletesup yo
If its really late + tired as hell = hard to stay awake.
ReplyDeleteGlad I popped by, any more? =]
ReplyDeleteHAHA BANG!
ReplyDeleteI wouldnt be able to keep myself from laughing! :D
hahaah oh wow
ReplyDelete