Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fascinating Infographics about Death

34 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff

    http://terronecentury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great infopics!

    http://flosa-nerdgasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 106 BILLION PEOPLE WHO EVER LIVED? I imagined more

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sure is neat http://deceptionx123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! ive been lookin for these pics!

    anyways check out my blog/follow me :)

    http://sutosefi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ow... stop smoking can save life i think

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice information maps :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. why cant we stay sober?
    http://thelulz4eva.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-keep-your-blogs-lulz-and-visits.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like infographics like these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info, that's really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that RE: Afterlife?, I would be interested in watching any RE movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gonna quit smoking :/

    Btw Lady gaga naked @ my blog, Subscribe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some powerful stuff there brother

    Followed and supporting.

    http://random-tears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry, It's just that in the entire history of the world there was Never a death linked directly due to the use of Marijuana alone. The first graph indicates otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice blog I a new follower. check mine out for random daily links.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww man, awesome post yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BOOM, Support package everywhere

    http://two--click.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good thing I don't smoke. Spread some love, not some second-hand smoke. lul.

    ReplyDelete
  19. *sniff* beautiful.
    http://radacash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey nice blog, ill be checking back to it for updates. a follower for sure. check mine.
    http://makethebed-mydailylink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. i really like this post with all the detail i found lots of information...

    i have a blog on computers if you want to check it out in my profile it would be appreciated

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do want !

    BOOM ! Support everywhere !

    http://two--click.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. daily herp derp clicking! reciprocate!

    http://musclemaniamadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is why I have stopped smoking, have a look at my blog theres a post about quitting smoking if you're interested people, love this post, so informative!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is actually some very interesting shit. Good blog.

    http://hairwaytostevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete