Chaos everywhere
That's so horrible... :(
good riddance.
I like your blog's design!
Made me... Whoa!Check out both my blogs - Both are worthy!
i like your post !!
poor people...
Ouch...
why am i laughing? :))
shiiiit.
ow shiiit
engineering noobs, that really sucks
I couldn't help it :)
Oh man! Did anyone die???? I hope not:(
WOW!!! That Hurts!!!!SupportingMay the FORCE be with you!
Ouch, I wonder what caused it to fall.
I learned something from this.
Ouch.. that srsly hurt.
lol oh wow i did not know that, good post! :D
I saw that on the news. They said "it was likely caused by a structural failure." Um, ya think? Derp...
wow
Oh my!
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
epiccheck out my blog on aussie hiphoppippapoppa.blogspot.com/
wow, hope they made it.
Great post, keep it up and I'll keep showing love and support =)
horrible
Holy crap. Those are some crappy bleachers. On a side note, all those people got grounded. :p
the video was sick dude... :s
o man :) supporting ya
I fucking lol'd. I understand how it must suck for those people, but in a couple of months they will look at the video and laugh about it themselves, when they realize how insanely funny it really looks.
hahah lol nice wave!
Hey, just wanted to tell you that my blog has a new URL so check it out!
wooo
kakow and/or BOOSH
That's so horrible... :(
ReplyDeletegood riddance.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog's design!
ReplyDeleteMade me... Whoa!
ReplyDeleteCheck out both my blogs - Both are worthy!
i like your post !!
ReplyDeletepoor people...
ReplyDeleteOuch...
ReplyDeletewhy am i laughing? :))
ReplyDeleteshiiiit.
ReplyDeleteow shiiit
ReplyDeleteengineering noobs, that really sucks
ReplyDeleteI couldn't help it :)
ReplyDeleteOh man! Did anyone die???? I hope not:(
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! That Hurts!!!!
ReplyDeleteSupporting
May the FORCE be with you!
Ouch, I wonder what caused it to fall.
ReplyDeleteI learned something from this.
ReplyDeleteOuch.. that srsly hurt.
ReplyDeletelol oh wow i did not know that, good post! :D
ReplyDeleteI saw that on the news. They said "it was likely caused by a structural failure." Um, ya think? Derp...
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeleteOh my!
ReplyDeleteFFFFFFFFFFFFF
ReplyDeleteepic
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog on aussie hiphop
pippapoppa.blogspot.com/
wow, hope they made it.
ReplyDeleteGreat post, keep it up and I'll keep showing love and support =)
ReplyDeletehorrible
ReplyDeleteHoly crap. Those are some crappy bleachers. On a side note, all those people got grounded. :p
ReplyDeletethe video was sick dude... :s
ReplyDeleteo man :) supporting ya
ReplyDeleteI fucking lol'd. I understand how it must suck for those people, but in a couple of months they will look at the video and laugh about it themselves, when they realize how insanely funny it really looks.
ReplyDeletehahah lol nice wave!
ReplyDeleteHey, just wanted to tell you that my blog has a new URL so check it out!
ReplyDeletewooo
ReplyDeletekakow and/or BOOSH
ReplyDelete