Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vin checker !

https://www.nicb.org/theft_and_fraud_awareness/vincheck

check out this new free service i found

not quite carfax but it's free



NICB's VINCheck is a service provided to the public to assist in determining if a vehicle has been reported as stolen, but not recovered, or has been reported as a salvage vehicle by cooperating NICB members. To perform a search a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is required. A maximum of five VINCheck searches can be conducted within a 24 hour period.

32 comments:

  1. How reliable are they? And what's the catch? I'm surprised they'd do this for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing to know about, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks i'll definitely keep this site in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! But does it work in Europe as well?

    Also, as a reply to your post on my blog:
    I try to update at least once a day, but if there is nothing (interesting enough) to find, than I cannot post about it either, obviously. I mean, there's only so much I can do, and I'm not one to make stuff up about this.

    Rest In Peace,

    Undertaker

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing services are only in the US? Pretty cool though, I believe Canada has a similar service as well. Not sure if it's free though heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's pretty sweet, thx for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! i like it ;)
    supportin you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grate thxs for sharing this mate =D

    supporting
    http://cktrandomdelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm... not a bad service, but i'd still use carfax if I was to buy a used car. =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. good work mate do you like mine?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the kind comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Showing my nightly support, comrade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. keep it up, you have my support..

    ReplyDelete