Chaos everywhere
I've seen this as a gif everywhere but I thought it whipped back and hit her.Now I know an entire watermelon did.
Returning support for a comrade.
well, that really looks painful!
Video not found? :(
point watermelon ;)
Face wins!
seen the gif of this and i pissed xD
LOL
faceplant :D
damn, that looks painful :/
damn :D
nice game, i don't like watermelon.
ouch. must've hurt
oh shi-
What the fu-
I wonder it didn't do more damage to her face..damn lucky girl!
Showing teh daily support!
damn!
OUCH! Made me lol hard though :D
Lol. Still makes me laugh.
buttshttp://kadams133.blogspot.com/
Watermelon is also delicious!
thats gotta hurt.. owch....
Happy 9/11!http://chancoop.blogspot.com/
Yooooooohttp://kadams133.blogspot.com/
I've seen this as a gif everywhere but I thought it whipped back and hit her.
ReplyDeleteNow I know an entire watermelon did.
Returning support for a comrade.
ReplyDeletewell, that really looks painful!
ReplyDeleteVideo not found? :(
ReplyDeletepoint watermelon ;)
ReplyDeleteFace wins!
ReplyDeleteseen the gif of this and i pissed xD
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeletefaceplant :D
ReplyDeletedamn, that looks painful :/
ReplyDeletedamn :D
ReplyDeletenice game, i don't like watermelon.
ReplyDeleteouch. must've hurt
ReplyDeleteoh shi-
ReplyDeleteWhat the fu-
ReplyDeleteI wonder it didn't do more damage to her face..
ReplyDeletedamn lucky girl!
Showing teh daily support!
ReplyDeletedamn!
ReplyDeleteOUCH! Made me lol hard though :D
ReplyDeleteLol. Still makes me laugh.
ReplyDeletebutts
ReplyDeletehttp://kadams133.blogspot.com/
Watermelon is also delicious!
ReplyDeletethats gotta hurt.. owch....
ReplyDeleteHappy 9/11!
ReplyDeletehttp://chancoop.blogspot.com/
Yooooooo
ReplyDeletehttp://kadams133.blogspot.com/