My good friend committed suicide on Sept the 3rd 2010. This will be the 3rd time death has affected my emotions.
I find it humorous,a catholic raised self proclaimed realist can still sub come to human emotion. I find myself turning to hope and divinity in these times of bereavement. When i looked at his body i saw a corpse. When i think of the past we shared i cry tears. I know the tears wont bring him back and i know the prayers i recited tonight will not be answered. But if there's a shred of hope I pray. Just this time I'll pray. It made me feel good . What's better then deceiving myself into a state of calm ?
I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
ReplyDeletefeels bad man.. I lost a friend too and i remember it being extremely depressing.. say strong bro..
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf you wanna pray, then pray. If you wanna cry, then cry. I lost a friend the same way. She was always trying to keep me out of the party. When she was taken from us I resented...everything...sadness became anger, faith turned into hopelessness. There was this gaping hole inside me that I couldn't fill. It was a year before I cried. And I know it sounds really corny, but the more I cried, the more it filled me. I miss her.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm crying again. Sending you some love. And thank you for the tears--they're refreshing. I'm sorry you're going through this.
i'm sorry for you.
ReplyDeleteMay your friend rest in piece.
ReplyDeletemay your friend rest in peace
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your friend. Do stay strong for yourself and others around you! I'm sure they've been affected by this incident as well. :(
ReplyDeleteMay he rest in peace.
ReplyDeleteKeep your head up
i'm sorry for your loss, rip..
ReplyDeleteRIP and sorry for your loss =(
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss mate
ReplyDeletewhat a great morning read!
ReplyDeleteAh jeez. I have never had anyone close to me die(knock on wood), so I can't really relate. I can imagine what it would be like though. Sorry for loss, bro.
ReplyDeleteNot a good morning read. gonna start a bawww thread.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P your friend :'( <3
ReplyDeletedamn.. sucks bro!
ReplyDelete9/8 Support.
Please read my new post! IMPORTANT!
http://musclemaniamadness.blogspot.com
Showing support!
ReplyDeleteShowing some support.
ReplyDeletepraying may help you feel better, but it's a delusion.
ReplyDeleteHowever, it's a delusion I'm willing to tolerate. As long as you don't go too religious and start dictating how other people should live their lives based on religious beliefs.
http://chancoop.blogspot.com/
my condolences go out to you and your friend ;_;
ReplyDeleteI never thought of it that way... interesting
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear :(
ReplyDeleteHoho
ReplyDeletehttp://kadams133.blogspot.com/
Death can be a scary thing, hope you're doing okay. Just dropping some support to your page.
ReplyDelete