Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Forget Virgin airline, hello Virgin GALACTIC !

Virgin Galactic has released the final design of the launch system that will take fare-paying passengers into space.

Seats cost $200,000. Virgin Galactic says more than 200 individuals have booked, and another 85,000 have registered an interest to fly. Tens of millions of dollars in deposits have already been taken, the company adds.







edit: forgot link to webpage

http://www.virgingalactic.com/

35 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I seriously hope this works.

    Before we know it, Moon Hotels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I wish I had enough money to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. spit in my mouth

    check it http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. $200,000 guess ill start saving. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, i'll just wait some 40 more years so the price lowers down just a tiny bit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuck that, I can find something else to waste 200 grand on... Like child support. <_<

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. well I hope by the time I'm old enough to afford a $200,000 ticket, they only cost $1000.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those planes look weird, but they're probably hyper-engineered.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah big windows my tushie

    ReplyDelete
  11. that would be awesome *puts space-plane ticket on the list of things to save money for*

    ReplyDelete
  12. followin 'n' supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckin list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Space man, I always wanted you to go...into spaaaaaace man...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow cool just wish i had that money for it =D

    supporting
    http://cktrandomdelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. if I had 200k dollars I wouldnt waste it on a trip to space..

    now if I had 2mil dollars..

    ReplyDelete
  16. showin my support, please do the same =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the video, great post
    Showing some supp, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  18. seen alot on this over the recent years :]

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad to see you're beating inertia today.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Great Post Man! Just Passing By Your Blog To Show Some Support Take Care !

    ReplyDelete
  21. your posts keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Showing my daily support. Fight the power.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You should get some more pics of this, looks fucking awesome.

    ReplyDelete